As a Realtor, having a solid listing presentation when you meet with a potential seller is one of the most important parts of winning the listing.
But how can you make your listing presentation stand out and showcase all of the great ways you will market their home? Here are some tips & tricks for creating a listing presentation that wins the listing!
#1: Build Trust
Sellers want to work with someone that they like and trust. Building rapport & building trust will help them to see you as someone they want to hire.
Make sure to include an “About Me” or “Meet Our Team” section where you cover who you are in your listing presentation. Items to consider including in this section might be…
- Where did you grow up? Where do you live now?
- Are you a local area expert?
- A section about your family, pets,& interests
- What activities, volunteer work, or programs are you involved in?
- How did you get into Real Estate?
- What do you love about it?
#2: What differentiates you or your team?
Whether it is just you, or a team, what differentiates you from other agents? Spend some time thinking about this and add it to your listing presentation.
#3: How will you market the listing?
What do you offer for marketing your listings? Make sure you cover all the ways you will showcase their home. Some ideas to consider, if you aren’t already implementing them:
- Have a rock-solid MLS description & photo captions.
- Professional Photography. Most buyers make a decision on if they want to look at a home or not by the first picture online! Having amazing photography is not an option in this day and age.
- Professional Videography
- 3D Matterport Walkthrough
- Open Houses
- Google Ads
- Social Media
- Consider adding an un-branded “updates & improvements” PDF to the MLS for buyers to look at!
#4: Steps to listing their home
Give them an idea of what to expect if they list their home with you. The question to answer in this section is “how will you make their lives easier & more simplified.”
Walk them through what they can expect when listing their home. Some topics to touch on in this section:
- Will you offer a staging consultation?
- What will showings be like?
- What will your process be for reviewing multiple offers?
- What will your process be for navigating an inspection?
We hope these tips & tricks will be helpful for you as you market your business! At Bankers Title & Bankers Closing Services, we are committed to helping your business grow. Get in touch today to schedule an informational meeting with our team!